CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Mission


Now, don't get me wrong....I love the Mexican culture. I love their willingness to open their homes to us, always happy to talk about God, and their mad cooking skills. Now with that said, there are a few more things that would signal us to a humble Mexican home:
1) A beautiful decorative bed sheet in the front window
2) Un upside down mop out front
3) a toilet...I'm guessing just for an emergency situation
4) And, usually a varying display of beer cans and bottles.
******See if you can spot them all*********


One of my favorite street contacts. They sang the most amazing song about Jesus I've maybe ever heard.


6 months marker!





So, I didn't workout all that much in the mornings....

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Hahahahahahaha! And Sydnie, you need to move a little more when exercising!

Goldie said...

I can count them all and then some.